SAN ANTONIO MUSEUM OF ART
Director of Development
San Antonio Museum of Art seeks a Director of Development.
This is a front-line fundraising position working closely with the Chief DevelopmentOfficer, the Director of Development will develop new and maintain existingcritical donor relationships and raise money to support the operations andspecial projects at the San Antonio Museum of Art. The ideal candidate willhave at least three years of experience in front-line fundraising anddevelopment experience. Additionally, this candidate will enjoy working with andmanaging volunteers while overseeing special events and projects. Experienceworking with a membership program is a plus.
Qualifications and Skills:
- A minimum of three years fundraising and donor relations experience with a proven track record of building and sustaining donor relationships and meeting revenue goals.
- Identifies and creates stewardship opportunities
- Enjoys working with volunteers and donors
- Experience with planning and executing successful fundraising and stewardship events.
- Outstanding organization and administrative skills essential.
- Good communicator with excellent writing skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, achieve activity and revenue goals, and use initiative
· Successfully develop and implement engagement opportunities
· Must be a creative thinker who enjoys the collaborative process
· Incredible attention to detail
· Familiarity with a CRM